Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Auctions - You Never Know What You Will Find

Saturday was the Trenton Volunteer Fire & EMS Farm Equipment & General Auction. Appropriately named with everything from tractors to bathtubs on the auction block. Everywhere you looked there was a treasure waiting for a new home. It is probably the first auction I have been to that I haven't bought anything. Temptation was everywhere. I was prepared with truck and trailer to haul it home. So why didn't I buy? There comes a time when you decide you only want the treasure you cannot live without (i.e. you have a place to put it). There were things I loved but I settled for a couple of photos of the best finds (the ones that got away).

Tractors to Bathtubs & Everything Else
1930s General Electric - Still Works



The find of the day & my only regret. As clean & beautiful inside as outside.

1965 Pontiac Grand Am


Love These Jack Stands

There were plows everywhere you looked.


An Amazing Safe



No comments:

Post a Comment