Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jesus & Roadside Assistance

I have been receiving positive messages about the blog through e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and the comment section of the blog:  thanks to all who have taken the time to write me. Recently I received a response to "Keep it Between the Ditches" that took me by surprise. I was going to ignore it but then I realized it was too good to pass up the opportunity to poke fun at it because that is what I do.

 If you haven't read "Keep it Between the Ditches" stop and read it before you read the rest of the story.

In the previous entry I included a caption under a picture of Jimmy's tow truck that reads, "My savior's noble steed." I have received an e-mail informing me that if I am going to be saved I need to recognize Jesus as my personal savior. I am a Christian but I never realized Jesus drives a tow truck. I did a Google search and what do you know it is true - Jesus tows in Washington DC, Miami and Orlando. Who knew? I would like to say I will call on Jesus the next time I need roadside assistance but honestly I think I will wait until I need His assistance for a REAL CRISIS.

Thanks for the tip!

PS - Warning the theme music is not your traditional hymn (the song lyrics are EX-RATED!) Not for the faint of heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment